• 18 stunning platforms and 12 zip lines, spread across lush tropical vegetation.
• Ride the longest cables in the Dominican Republic among them an 800-meter long one.
• Race your friends in the only side by side cable in the country.
• Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Anamuya mountain range and get a glimpse of the Dominican countryside.
• Pregnant women cannot take part in this tour, people with heart conditions, back problems, disability and/or mobility problems cannot participate in this tour.
• Maximum waist line: 44”
• Maximum weight: 285 lb.
• Kids between 8 and 12 years old might be accompanied by our guides on the longest cables.
• Kids between 6 and 8 years old will participate in the firts 8 cables only
• Equipment and instructor.
• Participation to the whole 12 cables circuit.
• Water and soft drinks.
• Fresh fruits.
What to bring:
• Comfortable clothing.
• Tennis shoes or closed shoes.
• Extra money for tips, pictures and souvenirs.
• Sunscreen and bug repellent.
Kid age: 6 - 12 years
Tour duration: 4.5 hours approximately.
Additional Monkeyland: Includes the 8th longest cables + approx. 30 minutes interacting with little monkeys
07:00–08.00 AM /09.50–10.40 2T /01.00-02.00 PM Pick-up directly in hotels and transportation to Anamuya Mountains.
08:50–09:20 AM/11:20-11:50 2T/ 02:50-03:20 PM Arrival to the Mountain. Briefing about activity program, presentation of the team, placement of equipment on each client by the instructors. Demonstration on the school cable for security measures.
09:20-11:00 AM /11:50-13:30 2T/ 03:20-05:00 PM Arrival at Platform # 1 and start Zipping all 12 cables, until arriving to platform # 16.
11:00-11:30 AM / 01:30-02:00 2T/ 05:00-05:30 PM Arrival to our equipment room for removal of equipment. Fruits of the season and soft drinks are served. Guest comments for our quality control.
12:15 AM /02:50 2T /06:15 PM Approximate time arrival to hotels.
Note: The order of the activity might change depending on the operation of that day.